You can use one of the 2 methods described below to delete for your account.
Regardless of the method chosen, to delete your account, you must go through the verification process of your mobile phone number.
1st method Closing an account
By closing your account, you change the status of your account to “Deleted”. This means that:
- Your mailbox will no longer receive and send new letters
- You will not be able to access your mail or any other product using this address
- You cannot restore access to this mailbox without the help of the support service
- Your account will NOT be available for registration for the next 2 years or more, until the mailbox is completely removed from the system.
- For accounts with the "Deleted" statuses, the procedures for saving data are not performed.
2nd method - Account deletion by GDPR
This deletion is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the European Union on the protection of personal information (GDPR) EU 2016/679. https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1601381074726&uri=CELEX:32016R0679
This means that all personal information associated with your username (account) and including the content of your email, will be deleted by following these conditions:
- After confirming the deletion request, the status of your username (account) will be changed to “Deleted” immediately and will be permanently deleted from our system after 7 days, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR;
- It is NOT possible to recover or restore the contents of the account and other related information after permanent deletion.
- After permanent deletion, your username (account) will be immediately available for a new registration. This means that any user can register and use username you had.
- All technical information and date associated with your username (account) also will be deleted.
(!) After deleting or closing your account, you may lose access to some third-party services if your deleted e-mail address was added to them. For example, if you specified it as a backup address for accessing your bank account or social networks (facebook, twitter, and others), you may have difficulty resetting your password. Before permanently deleting your e-mail, we recommend that you update your email address wherever you have used it before.
(!) Due to the large amount of data and the huge number of servers - complete deletion can take up to 7 day.
To delete your mailbox you need:
- go to "User Profile",
- if asked, enter the password and click on the "Confirm" button
- then select the section "Account deletion"
- select a method to remove.
- Reenter password;
- Confirm that you understand the consequences of deleting your mailbox - to do this, check the box next to the text of the corresponding content;
- then click the "Delete account" or "Close account" button.
- To complete the deletion, confirm that you are not a robot - enter your phone number and confirm it in the next step.
- Immediately after receiving confirmation, your account, will be closed or deleted completely depending on the method chosen.
- If you are faced with the problem of phone confirmation - try using the method of sending SMS, not receiving. If still something does not work for your number - write to Support Team.
How to close/delete e-mail without mobile phone confirmation?
In case you did not find your answer, please write to email@example.com