Anyone can use two types of authorization to enter in www.inbox.eu mail box:
- login using username and password (the standard method)
- login using Facebook.com or Twitter.comaccount (alternative username method)
To add an alternative username:
- Log in to your inbox.eu mailbox and at the toolbar choose "Settings"
- In the left side menu, click on "User Profile" -> "Alternative username”
- Select one of the social portal (Facebook or Twitter) and click on the "Add" button:
- If you want to use social portal Facebook as alternative username, then after you click on the “Add” button, will open new window with the text “Log in to use your Facebook account with www.inbox.eu” where you have to choose one of the options, either Log in (enter) or Create New Account.After registering a new account, enter Inbox.eu mailbox again and press the button "Add" and at this time, in the newly opened window press the button Log in and follow the further instructions. If you have chosen to Log in, then enter your email and password and then press "Add" button once more.
- If you want to use social portal Twitter, then after you click on the “Add” button, will open a page with the text "Authorize inbox.eu to use your account?" Under this text, you will see two authorization boxes where you need to enter your username and password. Once this is done, click Sign in.
In the case of successful authorization, below Inbox.eu logo you will see text “Alternative login added'' which will be highlighted in green color.
To remove an alternative username:
- Log in to your mailbox and at the toolbar choose "Settings"
- In the left menu, click on "User Profile" -> "Alternative username”
- Enter your e-mail password
- Select one of the authentication types (Facebook, Twitter) which you no longer wish to use as an alternative login and click on the button "Remove".
In the case of successful authorization, below Inbox.eu logo you will see text “Alternate login deleted '' which will be highlighted in blue color.
In case you did not find your answer contact us