Mail-programs (POP3/SMTP) in my mobile phone
Client programs options that are used in your mobile phone stay the same. For example, in Outlook they are:
- E-mail address: username@your_domain_name (example, email@example.com)
- Username: username@your_domain_name (example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- POP3 server: mail.inbox.eu
- IMAP server - mail.inbox.eu
- SMTP server: mail.inbox.eu
Port of POP3s server: 995 (using SSL encryption) More about POP3s
Port of IMAPs server: 993 (using SSL encryption)
Port of SMTPs server with TLS support: 587 or 25 (More about TLS)
*These ports are closed to use for security reasons: POP3 port 110. More
For users of free Inbox.eu version there are email sending restrictions on SMTP server – max 15 emails per hour.
To use SMTP server on Inbox.eu it is necessary to activate authentification of SMTP server. More about SMTP authentification
To work with the mail program via POP3\IMAP\SMTP protocols, you need to use another password for your email, which you will see immediately after activating POP3\IMAP access.
In case you did not find your answer contact us