For your convenient we added specific configuration for some list of most used applications. Most calendars that supports CalDav will work by providing server url as https://calendar.inbox.eu/
To extend Outlook with Shared Calendar functionality you can use the Outlook CalDav Synchronizer plugin. Please follow the instructions there to install and set up the plugin.
You will need the following information when setting it up:
- Username: Enter your inbox.euusername,
- Password: Enter your inbox.eu password,
- Server Address: Enter https://calendar.inbox.eu/
We are creating our own syncronization for android. It will be available in the closest future.
Till we finished development you can use payment version available in play store or other free application.
- Open installed application,
- Click on CalDav (1st option),
- Server name or URL: https://calendar.inbox.eu/
- Username: (Your inbox.eu email),
- Password: (Your inbox.eu password).
iOS (Iphone/Ipad/Mac OS/OS X):
- Go to Calendar > Add Account... > Add CalDAV Account...
- Select Account Type: Automatic
- Email address: Enter your inbox.eu email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Because Lightning is only a subscription service it can't discover the addresses to the calendars by itself. So address configuration have to be created manually.
- Right-click in the left pane in Calendar
- Click New Calendar...
- Select On the Network.
- Select CalDAV.
- Location: Enter your calendar url
- Click Continue.
- Username: Enter your inbox.eu full email adress username (email@example.com)
Your inbox.eu calendar should now be shown in the left pane.
Google is not interested in communicating with the outside world because they want you to use their software.
Even commercial customers seem to be quite upset about that.
Mostly calendars support import calendars by url. Use your calendar url and try to add inbox calendar to other services or try the same idea as was described in Thunderbird Lightning.
In case you did not find your answer contact us