Contacts search in message compose
To find contact by the part in his email address You need to:
- open message compose form "Compose Mail",
- click on "To",
- in a new window, in a field "Type a name" write email address of the contact, his name or surname,
- under the search field the list of appropriate contacts will be shown - choose needed,
- click on the "To" button to add contact to the recipients list,
- and press "Ok" to finish,
- chosen contacts will appear in the field "To".
The same way you can search and add contacts to the fields "Cc" and "Bcc".
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org