MX records (NIC.lv)
Many websites offer services of domain registration, and the domain administration panels can differ significantly from one another. Here is an example of domain validation on NIC.lv. Furthermore, this is the same process on Godaddy.com.
1. Login to your domain registrar’s NIC.lv website with the username and password that You’ve obtained when purchased the domain:
2. Select "Mani domēna vārdi" on the left panel
3. Select the domain You want to validate:
4. Before add new records, recheck, that in list of records no MX record. If is - remove or upgrade it to correct content. Add MX record with content: mx.inbox.eu
5. Next, add TXT record with content: v=spf1 include:inbox.eu ~all
6. You can add “CNAME” record as well, which allows to create quick access to Your domain’s e-mail ny link as mail.domain (e.g., mail.inbox.eu or mail.mydomain.lv). So create “CNAME” record with content:
If all records were added - all is fine!
7. Use Your username and password obtained during the registration process at Inbox.eu page to enter the administrative panel for domain’s e-mail.
In case the validation was successful, You will see a notification with confirmation, and domain status shall appear as "Validated" in "Validation Options" part. Also should be available new part with name "DNS Settings".
Attention! Remember that any validation method requires at least 2 hours to wait after, but it can be even longer! If you click the button "Recheck MX" before the lapse of time it takes for the system to renew the "cache", You will see a notification of failed validation.
Wait for some time and check domain status again by pressing the "Recheck MX". If the validation is still showing as failed - check if all records have been entered accurately.
However, if You cannot complete the validation process with this method - write to Inbox.lv technical support
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org