What is the Mail+
Mail+ is a paid mailbox
The main advantages of using Mail+ service is:
- lack of graphical and text ads in the mail and when sending emails;
- there is larger limit to the number of e-mails You send per day (10 000 emails);
Mail+ users do not receive promotional emails sent by the portal Inbox;
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam systems are used in Inbox Mail+ to protect Your e-mail from viruses and spam;
- guaranteed use of SMTP, POP3, POP3S, IMAP protocols (sending and receiving mail via e-mail programs, such as, Outlook, The Bat!);
- increased protection of data (for the Inbox Mail+ users there is a backup copy of the content that will be used for data recovery in case of technical problems);
Who can use the Mail+?
Mail+ service can be used by all Inbox.eu users, who have booked and paid for this service. When subscribing to the service, Your access to email does not change - login and password remains the same. As well as the contents of Your mail, contacts and settings are preserved.
Activation of the Mail+
The service can activated for 1 year or 3 years. For more information about how to receive this service is here.
Before the expiration of the Mail+ to Your mailbox will be sent an automatic reminder of the service extension. Reminder is sent three times: for the month, 2 weeks and 1 week before expiration. The service is activated or renewed within two working days after receipt of payment to the account of Inbox portal. We recommend to renew the subscription to the Mail+ on time . More about terms and conditions is here.
After the deadline of the subscription, You automatically become Inbox Mail user, who has no access to the features of Mail+.
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to email@example.com