How to enable Cookies
You must accept Cookies so we could identify You in Inbox.eu system. Instructions can varry depending on browser's version.
Internet Explorer 11.x
- Open Internet Explorer,
- Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options,
- Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom to Medium, so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies,
- click on the Apply button,
- click on the Ok button.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser,
- Click the menu button
- and click on Options,
- Select the Privacy panel,
- In a History block set Firefox will: Use custom settings for history,
- Check the box next to Accept cookies from sites,
- make sure Accept third party cookies is also not set to Never,
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
- Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
- Keep until: I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Keep until: ask me every time: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
- Click OK button to close the Options window.
- Open Google Chrome browser,
- Click the Chrome menu icon ,
- From the drop menu select Settings,
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings,
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings,
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended)
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data
- Click Done to save.
After that try to log on one more time. If your browser asks weather to accept Cookies, answer positive „Accept” every time. There might be a situation that there has set a function to reject all Cookies. In this case use "Help" of Your browser to configure Cookies.
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to email@example.com