Internet Explorer 11.x
- On web browser menu click Tools icon and select Internet Options,
- In the Internet Options window select the Security tab.
- On the Security tab click on the Custom level... button.
- When the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog window opens, look for the Scripting section.
- In the Active Scripting item select Enable.
- When the Warning! window pops out asking "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" select Yes.
- In the Internet Options window click on the OK button to close it.
- Click on the Refresh button of the web browser to refresh the page.
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser,
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter,
- Click "I'll be careful, I promise" if a warning message appears,
- On the web browser click on the Tools icon and select Settings,
- In the Settings section click on the Show advanced settings...,
- Under the the Privacy click on the Content settings,
- Click on the Done button to close it,
- Close the Settings tab,
- Click on the Reload this page button of the web browser to refresh the page.
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org