In the „User profile” section You have an opportunity to choose a secret question, needed for password recovery in case if You forgot it. To do that, You need to:
- login into your e-mail,
- go to “Options” and click there “User profile” below the list of preferences or click on your e-mail address in the upper right corner of the page near the language option and choose "Profile":
- From the left menu choose “Account Security” -> "Security question" section and press "Edit";
- Choose a question from the drop-down list "Please choose a question";
- in a field "Answer to the question" enter the answer;
- And click “Save” to save the changes, or “Reset” to cancel the operation.
You can also choose Your own secret question. To do that, you have to:
- choose "My own question" from questions drop-down menu
- and in a field "Your question" have to enter your own question.
- Then you have to write an answer in the field "Answer to the question"
- and press "Save".
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to email@example.com