How to extend "Premium" subscription
To extend subscription you have to be domain owner or administrator.
- open https://www.inbox.eu/ and enter your mailbox,
- enter "My domains" section by pressing the button "My domains" in a mailbox, under the list of folders on the left side of the screen to get to the administration panel,
- choose a domain you want to add "Premium" mailbox and press "Manage" button next to it,
- open user administration section, by clicking on the "Users/Emails"in the left side menu,
* here you can find the information about active and available mailboxes, subscription time of "Premium" mailboxes, opportunity to buy nex mailbox or extend subscription time
- click on the link "Extend service" next to the information about active and available mailboxes,
- if count of active mailboxes is less than count of available "Premium" mailboxes, new window with the choise will appear; you will have to choose "Leave the number of available accounts unchanged and enable users later" or "Change the number of available accounts and make it equal to the number of active users",
- after choise is made, press "Ok",
- then choose subscription time - 3, 6 or 12 months,
- select payment method, read and agree the Terms of of services, click "Pay" and make a payment.
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to email@example.com